How do you make succulents more colorful?
Succulents and cacti, as well as other plants, change the ratios of photosynthetic pigments they produce in reaction to different environmental conditions. To put it more simply, they change color in response to their conditions! Many succulents reveal beautiful bold colors when exposed to lots of intense light.
- Aloe Vera Succulent Types for Your Outdoor and Indoor Garden
- 10 Astonishing Yellow Succulents
- 5 Brilliant Black Succulents – For a Vibrant and Stunning Garden!
- 10 Beautiful Blue Succulents So Stunning You Should Get Them
- 9 Ravishing Red Succulents
- 10 Wonderful White Succulents
- 9 Outstanding Orange Succulents
- 9 Vibrant Purple Succulents